I Feel ...

05.13 0 Comments

Sometimes, people choose to leave not because of selfish reason. But they just know that things will get worse if they stay - Unknown

You know it's LOVE when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you are not part of their happiness - Julia Roberts


Actually I don't know why I write this post, I just feel my heart can't calm down anymore, I feel I have big mistakes with him, who is he? he is just secret, only me and God that know who is he :p I just need a place to share until my heart so calm again :) Actually I am not loyal if I have someone special, that's very different if I have friendship but I always try to be loyal I always trrryyyyyy but now I am tired, Sorry but I don't know how I say my feeling to him, I don't know, let this is being a mystery xoxo~

Especially when I hear this song, I feel that's song for me LOL

Ada Band - Penguasa Hatimu

Cukup lama aku dan kamu
Menjalin kisah yang begitu dalam
Hingga kupegang semua rahasia dirimu
Dan kau pun sangat tergantung aku

Tiba - tiba kau ingin putus
Dengan alasan bosan kepadaku
Bukan aku takut akan kehilanganmu
Terserah ku hanya ingin ingatkan

Tunggu - tunggu dulu, jangan terburu - buru
Sabar dulu, tahan dulu, jangan ikuti nafsumu
Pikir - pikir dulu, bisa - bisa kau keliru
Hanya aku yang tahu kamu karena aku penguasa hatimu

Jangan ingin menang sendiri
Yang bisa rugikan diri sendiri
Tinggalkan saja diriku tapi jangan menyesal
Bila nanti benar - benar kehilangan aku

Tunggu - tunggu dulu, jangan terburu - buru
Sabar dulu, tahan dulu, jangan ikuti nafsumu
Pikir - pikir dulu, bisa - bisa kau keliru
Hanya aku yang tahu kamu karena aku penguasa hatimu (3x)

Well, that was the song really touching for me :') I won't hurting someone else but .. and then I feel weird, I feel wrong, I feel mix, yeah my soul my mind is can't cooperate if the condition of my heart still like this dudududu~

Lilis Seprihatini

You can say I am a dreamer.

0 komentar: