Introducing Me

10.57 , 1 Comments

I'm, I'm good at wasting time
I think lyrics need to rhyme
And you're not asking
But I'm trying to grow a mustache

I eat cheese, but only on pizza, please
And sometimes on a homemade quesadilla
Otherwise it smells like feet to me
And I, I really like it when the moon looks like a toenail
And I love you when you say my name

If you wanna know
Here it goes
Gonna tell you this
The part of me that'll show if you're close
Gonna let you see everything
But remember that you asked for it
I'll try to do my best to impress
But it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain
My heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing?
At times confusing, slightly amusing
Introducing me

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo to
Doo doo, doo doo doo doo to
La la la la
La la la la la la la la, da >> Nick Jonas - Introducing Me


Well, that was intermezzo you know ;)
My name is Lilis Seprihatini, I was born in Semarang City on 26 September 1995, you have know my birthday, soooo you must give me a present on that day :p I live at my parents' house ;) that was comfortable enough to stay. My Mother is Sundanese and My Father is Javanese, sooooooo I whaaaattt? Guess what? I don't know :D --V I has two brothers actually, but my second brother was died :'( I don't know why and I never see his face because I was born yet. My first brother is Tatang Arief Meiyanto.




If you wanna see more about him, wait for the other post xoxo~
Nextttt Me? What? Meee? Yap, I just emm emm this is it!! very cute isn't it? :3 I don't know my age when my parents took this photo xoxo :3




Now I am 16 y.o. :D Iam still youunggg, beautiful, smart, etc :p


We are young, we run free
Stay up late, we don't sleep
Got our friends, got the night
Well be alright
Tonight you wont be by your self-self
Just leave your problems on the shelf-shelf
You wont wanna be nowhere else-else
So lets go, so lets go (we got the club like)

(hoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo) and all the girls sayin
(hoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo) the whole world sayin >> Travis Mccoy - We'll be Alright




on my sixteen (__'") I have a lot of friends that really nice, I study in 7 VHS Semarang ;) and now I am on the second grade, I don't know why I enter that school, maybe it is that called as destiny xoxo :3

Lilis Seprihatini

You can say I am a dreamer.

1 komentar: